Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MY PRINCESS PIE!!!!

MY PRETTY PRINCESS
DRINKING AWAY
HOW CUTE IS THAT FACE????
BEING SILLY...
TALKING UP A STORM...
SITTING IN YOUR NEW ELMO CHAIR GRANDMA & GRANDPA HENDERSON GOT FOR YOU..
RYANN WATCHING HER BABY EINSTEIN MOVIES... SHE CAN SIT FOR HOURS WATCHING THEM...
GRANDMA WEBBER BOUGHT RYANN A NEW HIGH CHAIR.. SHE LOVES EATING IN IT AND PLAYING...

IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU CAN SEE RYANN'S BOTTOM TEETH... SHE HAS A LITTLE BIT OF CHOCOLATE ON HER FACE TOO...


So for the 24th of July we went to Koosharem to visit my parents... They are renting a ranch there for the summer... I was planning on staying there until Saturday with my family, but my little princess got sick.. Tyler went up to Idaho so he could help put rock on his Grandparents cabin.. He was in Koosharem for a day with us, but then he had to go.... A hour or two after he left Ryann got sick with a high temperature and she also threw up... So I decided to go back to St. George a day early...My sister-in-law Lisa was nice enough to ride back with me.. She had all the answer to all of my questions.. Ryann was sick for two days, but she is feeling a lot better... I think she was sick because she is teething and babies go threw a lot of stuff when they are teething... The poor little things... This was also Ryann's first time being sick ... That's pretty good if you ask me 10 Months and she hasn't been sick... So yeah I'm pretty lucky.. I find myself saying that a lot when it comes to Ryann...

8 comments:

Just one of the Boyz said...

SO, You went to lunch without me? Just kidding.. I just saw your comment on Kelsi's blog and thought I would give you crap. When can me, you and ash go to lunch?

bows and more said...

She is growing up too fast! I love the pictures! She looks like her Mom in the last one! Sorry about today! Eric came home from work early so I wanted to spend time with him! P.S. Ashley if you are looking at my blog you should say hi! Stuck up J/K

Bugs said...

Danielle I was so excited when I found your blog through another friend...your baby is so cute and I love her name. Lauren

Megan Andersen said...

Her pictures Kelli took turned out darling...I love it when professional pictures are a success (especially when you throw down $ for them).

Dalton Family said...

She has amazing eyes. She is so beautiful!

Sparks in the Desert said...

She is so darling, and getting so big!

LACY said...

Hey check out 2 peas in a bucket and you could find some paper that you like on their free digital kits, or they may have something to buy. They have some cute free pink paper.

bethi said...

your little girl is soo darling!! She's gotten so much bigger since i ran into you last! Ill have to add you to my list!