Monday, August 18, 2008

NEW CAR SEAT...

RYANN IS GETTING SO BIG... SHE ALREADY NEEDS A NEW CAR SEAT... SO I HAD TO GET ONE LAST PICTURE OF HER IN HER OLD SEAT...

HER SHE IS IN HER BRAND NEW CAR SEAT... SHE LOOKS SO LITTLE IN IT... THAT'S WEIRD I JUST SAID LITTLE.. THAT WORD DOESN'T COME UP TO OFTEN WHEN I'M TALKING ABOUT RYANN...

RYANN WILL BE 11 MONTHS TOMORROW.. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?????? BOY TIME FLIES..... SO I AM STARTING TO PLAN HER BIRTHDAY PARTY .. I THINK I'M GOING TO DO A DIVA THEME.. I GOT THIS MAGAZINE WITH WAY CUTE IDEAS... SO I'M GOING TO BE BUSY DOING THAT FOR AWHILE... I'M EXCITED...


12 comments:

Chase and Nisha said...

Your baby is so darling!!! looks just like the two of you!!

bows and more said...

She is getting so big! I love the new seat it looks so comfy! I will call you tomorrow! We need to get together more! I love you!

Megan Andersen said...

So I am assuming that she is goint to be tall just like her momma?! Lucky girl!!

Bugs said...

She is such a cutie and looks so comfy in her new seat! Its crazy how fast time flys I cant believe she is almost 1 I remember when you told me you were pregnant and it seems like just the other day!

bethi said...

she is sooo cute!! Edi just got into her 'big girl' seat too! She loves facing forward and car rides are lots better!!

Dalton Family said...

She is getting so big! After seeing Kelsi kids with the white blonde hair, its weird to see your daughter with the dark hair. She is beautiful!

Sparks in the Desert said...

First b-days are always so fun! The car seat looks a lot more comfortable than what my girls are sitting in! Nice job!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

She does look little in that seat! But man they grow way too fast :) She is adorable...
luvs
jodi

Just one of the Boyz said...

Sorry I'm just finally commenting. I can't believe how BIG she is. Just yesterday I was visiting her when she was first born. Your a Cutie Ryan!!

april hickman said...

It was fun running into you the other day. I can't wait to see the pictures of her birthday party...
April

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

She is so adorable!! I can't beleive she is almost 1 years old. I love all that hair!!

carly k said...

That first picture is reminds me of "fat guy in a little coat"! She is too cute!