Monday, July 7, 2008

THE FOURTH OF JULY

MY PRINCESS IN HER FOURTH OF JULY DRESS..

EMMA AND RYANN
THEY ARE GOING TO BE BEST BUDDIES JUST LIKE THERE MOMS...

SO ON THE FOURTH JELLY, PEDRO, AND EMMA CAME OVER AND WE HAD A LITTLE BBQ... TYLER BOUGHT THE BIGGEST BOX OF FIREWORKS.. SO AFTER WE ATE AND HAD A FEW DRINKS TYLER DID A LITTLE FIREWORK SHOW FOR US... IT WAS FUN.. I WAS SCARED THAT RYANN WASN'T GOING TO LIKE IT CUZ OF THE LOUD NOISE.. SHE GETS SCARED WHEN I VACUUM.. BUT I WAS TOTALLY WRONG SHE LOVED IT AND RIGHT AFTER THE SHOW SHE WENT TO SLEEP LIKE A GOOD GIRL... AT NIGHT ALL I HAVE TO DO IS PUT HER IN HER BED AND TURN ON HER BABY EINSTEIN CD AND SHE GOES RIGHT TO SLEEP... I'M SO LUCKY...

8 comments:

Just one of the Boyz said...

Cute Pictures Danielle.. Ryan and Emma look like their best friends..

Dalton Family said...

She is sure growing up!

bows and more said...

So cute! Love her cute 4th of July outfit! They are such cute buddies!

Sparks in the Desert said...

That is so awesome that she goes down so easily for you! Her dress is so darling!

Megan Andersen said...

She is probably just the calm before the storm...
Love her darling festive outfit-where is the pict of you in yours?

Megan Andersen said...

Danielle, It was my intention to put -just kidding- after my comment of your daughter being the calm before the storm. I hope that I didn't offend you in anyway?

Jod Jas Curtis said...

I can't believe how big she is!!! What a doll- her outfit is so cute! I can't wait to dress my little girl :)
You look so great......
luvs
jodi

Just one of the Boyz said...

Where is your next post? Your SLACKING...