Thursday, October 2, 2008

SHE HAD THE PUPPIES

IN LABOR...
PROUD MOMMY


SO AT 4:30 IN THE MORNING ON SEPTEMBER 30 DAISY WOKE ME UP BY PANTING... SHE WASN'T ACTING LIKE HERSELF SO I KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO HAVE THE PUPPIES.. SHE WAS PANTING AND SHIVERING... SO I STAYED BY HER ALL NIGHT AND ALL DAY.. UNTIL I HAD TO GO TO WORK AT 4... AND STILL NO PUPPIES ... SO I WENT TO WORK AND MY MOM WAS NICE ENOUGH TO COME OVER AND STAY WITH DAISY UNTIL TYLER GOT HOME... AN HOUR AFTER I WAS THERE, I CALLED MY MOM TO CHECK ON THEM AND SHE TOLD ME THAT A PUPPY WAS COMING OUT AS I WAS TALKING TO HER.. I WAS SO SAD THAT I WASN'T THERE FOR DAISY BUT IT WAS PROBABLY BETTER... CUZ I GET SO FREAKED OUT ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT.. TYLER WAS THERE AND DID SUCH A GREAT JOB AT HELPING DAISY OUT... SHE ENDED UP HAVING 7 PUPPIES.. 4 GIRLS AND 3 BOYS.. THEY ARE THE CUTEST LITTLE SHITS, I MEAN SHIH TZUS EVER...

10 comments:

bows and more said...

What a bunch! I am so glad she had them and all are safe and sound including mom! They look like they will be cute! I am sure you are the best care taker of those little pups! Hope they will not be too much trouble!

Just one of the Boyz said...

So that's why I haven't heard from you. Your busy.. Those are the cutest puppies ever... I still need to get you Ryan's present.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Yay for Daisy - & you guys :) They are little & cute. I can't wait to come over & play! Hope Daisy is feeling better & you too, try & get some rest, they will be running around in no time...
luvs
jodi

Megan Andersen said...

When they open there eyes let me know--I want to come luv on them!

bethi said...

they are so cute and soo tiny! how fun!

Sparks in the Desert said...

They are so cute!

Britni and Owen said...

I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.

Just one of the Boyz said...

Hey Danielle,

Jason is out of town so we should hang out.. You can come over here.. I think Me, April and Kelsi are going to the park tomorrow so you should come...

april hickman said...

Danielle, I don't like dogs...... but that is too cute!
April

Tiffany Webber said...

Aww they are so cute!! I can't believe such a little dog had so many puppies! I bet Ryann loves them!!