Monday, September 22, 2008

RYANN LENA'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!


THE BIRTHDAY GIRL
NONIE AND MILO
DIVA LUCY
OPENING PRESENTS
THE GIRLS
OUR FAMILY
GRANDMA LISA AND GRANDPA ROGER
THE DIVA GIRLS
EMMA

MY DIVA PRINCESS

GETTING READY FOR SOME CAKE


On Friday Ryann had her 1st Birthday party.. We had it over at Grandpa and Grandma Webber's house.. It was so much fun... So many special people came to celebrate with us... Grandpa and Grandma Henderson , Aunt Emily, Uncle Wallace, cousins Nora and Lucy all came down from Idaho... How nice of them...
I can't believe my little girl is one... Boy, time flies.. I am so happy to have a daughter like Ryann.. She is such a joy to be around.. Always happy and smiling... She brings me so much happiness..

7 comments:

Just one of the Boyz said...

Oh my Hell!! Am I loosing my mind. I can't believe we missed her party. I'm sooo sorry. Lets get together so that we can give her present to her.

Megan Andersen said...

And she is so lucky to have a mother like you! LOL.

Jod Jas Curtis said...

She is so freakin' adorable :) Happy happy bday cute muscley girl!! Danielle you look so great too. Time flies - she is getting big, before you know it, she'll be starting school....
Love the pics- the baby legs look so cute on her
luvs

bows and more said...

Happy Birth Day princess Ryann! I love her so much! Hope she had a special Birth day! So sorry I missed it! It looks like it was a ton of fun!

Bugs said...

Happy Birthday Ryann! I love her leggins they are way cute!

Sparks in the Desert said...

I can't believe that she's one! Love the Diva party idea!

Tiffany Webber said...

I can't believe that Ryann is already one and Kaden is almost 9 months!! Time flies! She is so cute! Such a little Diva! :) We are probably coming to St George around Thanksgiving so we will finally get to meet her!! :)