Friday, April 4, 2008

POOR BABY GIRL



SO ONE APRIL 2 RYANN HAD HER 6 MONTH CHECK UP.. WHICH MEANS SHE HAD TO GET HER SHOTS.. I HATE TO HEAR HER CRY IT MAKES ME FEEL SO SAD... SHE DID GREAT AFTER WE GOT HOME... HER WEIGHT WAS 18.21 LBS AND SHE IS 28.74 IN.. WHICH MEANS SHE IS GOING TO BE A TALL GIRL... SHE IS IN THE 100% CENTILE FOR HER LENGTH.. SHE IS SUCH A GOOD BABY AND I AM SO LUCKY TO BE HER MOM.. RYANN'S FAVORITE THINGS RIGHT NOW ARE MY HAIR.. SHE LOVES MY HAIR.. WHEN I AM FEEDING HER AND MY HAIR RUBS ACROSS HER HAND SHE GIGGLES.. ITS SO CUTE. SHE ALSO LOVES HER BOUNCER AND SWING, BUT I THINK SHE MIGHT BE GETTING TO BIG FOR HER SWING AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM GOING TO DO BECAUSE SHE LOVES TO FALL ASLEEP IN IT.. THE DOCTOR ALSO TOLD US SHE CAN START TO EAT BABY FOOD... SO THAT SHOULD BE FUN...

7 comments:

Sparks in the Desert said...

She is going to be tall like her beautiful mom! Gotta love those Dr. Appts. that just break your heart!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Of course I remember you & Tyler! Your baby girl is so cute, love the name!

bows and more said...

Hey love the cute pics of my niece! She will be tall to bad for you now Ava will be getting all the hand me downsJ/K Hey I got a sneak peek of Avas pictures! Call me! or look on kellies blog

Jessie said...

Danielle:

I'm so glad to see you and your cute little daughter. She is beautiful. My how time flies!! Weren't we just teenagers in Lake Powell?

Dalton Family said...

The shot process with your kids gets easier I promise. With Trevor my oldest I think I cried the first appointment. Kelsi compliments all the time what an awesome mom you are.

Camie said...

Danielle,

I just love the name Ryann. That is so beautiful. I am so glad to have seen you on Saturday--what a nice surprise!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

She is a tall beauty :)Yea for her. love the picture w/ her & Hank. Lets do the park soon.... Miss your pups
Loves
Jodi