Monday, April 7, 2008

CAN YOU SAY SPOILED????







So my mom went up north last weekend cuz my grandpa( her dad) isn't doing to great.. Which is very sad.. I hope he gets feeling better soon, but he is not in very good shape:(
On a better note my mom bought Ryann like about 10 outfits and here are a couple of them.. She bought cousin Ava the same outfits, so we better get some cute picture of them together. How nice is my mom she is always doing nice things for my family and I am so lucky to have a mom like her..



3 comments:

bows and more said...

So true! I did not get one of the red ones! Thats OK Maybe Ava can get Ryann's hand-me-downs soon! Love you, P.S. I found your frame I bought you for your B-day!

Sparks in the Desert said...

What cute outfits! Your mom is so awesome! She totally spoiled Sophie when she was born!

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky! I wish someone would spoil me... :)