Tuesday, March 18, 2008

*HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY*



Yesterday was just like any other day. I forgot that it was St. Patty's Day until my mom told me at like 2 o'clock. We didn't do much yesterday just hung out at the house pretty much all day.. Tyler went to Lowe's to get some wood so he can build some shelves in the garage.. Seth is nice enough to help him. They are working on it right now, so i hope they get it done today... Ryann is wearing 12-18 month shirt and she is only 6 months. She is going to be a tall girl like her mom... She also got her shirt from her cousin Lucy, so thanks Lucy... I can't wait until Ryann can understand the Holidays more..



7 comments:

bows and more said...

What a cutie Ryann is! Thanks for helping me out yesterday! I love that you are blogging now! Love you, Kelsi

Sparks in the Desert said...

She is definitely going to be tall like her mom! She is such a doll!

LACY said...

NO I don't mind! I am so gald you commented. I have tried to get nonie to do one, maybe now she will. Ryann is so big now! What a cutie!

Britni and Owen said...

Hi!!! You have a cute family and Ryann is so adorable. Thanks for saying hi. I've talked to so many people for the first time in years from this. It's crazy. I love it.

Brintons said...

Hey Danielle! I love the blog! It's so fun to see pictures of you & your cute family! Looks like you're so happy! What a darling baby girl! -Andrea (Rhodes)

Tiffany Webber said...

Ryann is such a cutie! She is getting so big! She has the most beautiful eyes! Looks like you are loving being a Mom! I think it is the best! :)

Dalton Family said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You baby is so cute. I will add you to my friends. see ya~ Jamie