Thursday, March 27, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!!!!














On Easter we all went down to the park at the end of my parents street... It was sooo much fun and it was also Ava Lulu's Birthday.. I can't believe she is already one.. She is such a adorable little girl.. I don't know what got into my dad but he was all about playing games with the grand kids.. He wanted all of us to play kick ball, so we did and it was so freaking fun... My Grandma was there and so was the Watt's family and i can't forget my best friend Angelica came with us as well....





3 comments:

Sparks in the Desert said...

What a great day to spend Easter!

bows and more said...

Hi Dan, It was so fun! I really feel like writing Dad a thank you note to tell him how much the little things mean to me, and to all our family! In some ways it was as fun as a vacation, ok maybe not that fun, but it was fun and a special day I will never forget! Thanks for all the cute B-day gifts! love you! Kelsi

carly k said...

Hey! It was so fun to see a comment from you....I can't believe how big your daughter is already! I swear you just had her! And she is the cutest little thing ever!!! So cute!